LeConte Wealth Management accepted a business excellence award from the Blount County Chamber of Commerce at a recent awards ceremony. LeConte Wealth Management was nominated by other chamber members and won an award in the “5 Under 5” business category.
Hoy Grimm and Kevin Painter, AIF®, co-founders and managing partners, accepted the award on behalf of the company. “Our clients know and appreciate that our company prides itself on honesty, integrity and professionalism,” said Grimm. “It was great to be recognized by the local business community and the chamber for our business practices.”
The criteria for the “5 Under 5” award included that the business must:
- Have five employees or less
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service practices
- Exhibit a concern for the community
- Be clean and attractive in appearance
- Have a knowledge of products and services
- Display professionalism in all transactions
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in their business practices
In addition to Grimm and Painter, LeConte Wealth Management employees include Andy Oakes, director of financial planning as well as Donna Bowman, office manager and client services.
The Business Excellence award is not indicative of account performance and does not guarantee any future experience.